Friday, 10 March 2017

Tyson Fury says has moved on from 'scary place' (The Associated Press)

FILE - In this file photo dated Monday, Nov. 30, 2015, newly crowned heavyweight world boxing champion Tyson Fury hosts a media conference in Bolton, England. The body that runs British boxing, British Boxing Board of Control expressed surprise at Tyson Furys Twitter announcement that he is close to returning to the ring, saying Tuesday March 7, 2017, the former world heavyweight champions license remains suspended and that he has an upcoming anti-doping hearing.(AP Photo/Jon Super, FILE)

Former heavyweight boxing champion Tyson Fury is already preparing for his comeback. The 28-year-old British fighter, stripped of his three world titles last year over drug use and medical issues, called himself a ''fat man'' on Friday in a series of posts on Twitter, but also said he is winning his battle against depression. The unbeaten Fury said he has piled on the pounds since beating Wladimir Klitschko in November 2015.



Tyson Fury says has moved on from 'scary place' (The Associated Press) Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown

0 comments:

Post a Comment